Friday, April 30, 2010

The Twilight Saga..nu' collections.

Hi Lovelies,
mi familia including myself went to the book store couple days ago and i got these for my collections..

New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Already bought first book Twilight last month and the dvds as well. And now the collection of my Twilight Saga is complete.



Plus i got a chance to buy these masterpiece..The Twilight Journals.
(last piece in the book store).

It spotted my hubby's eyes and i just cannot say no to this exquisite set.
Each journal (decorated in black and red images) featuring cover art from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Specially coming in a keepsake tin. It's the gift from the writer, Stephenie Mayer to the fans. I'm happy cause i'm lucky to have this journals for my own collection and hopefully gonna pass it to my beloved girls someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment