Sunday, April 4, 2010

Twilight Saga..(part 1)



Dearest lovelies...
These days i really in love with vampires novels. Latest i bought Twilight from The Twilight Saga (book 1). I maybe a little too late to fall for these novels. Couple months ago there's a movie based on one of the novel called the New Moon. I didn't go and watch the movie but i do falling for Stephenie Mayer's books. I just finishing chapter 16 - but i feels like i do live in the world. Just like Time says; "People do not want to just read Meyer's book; they want to climb inside them and live there. "
It's time to mohawk my hair and lying on the bed for non stopping reading time...really???
But where can i find the right time to filling up all those nonsense since my baby will throw her tantrum after me..hahaha..
Well, gonna buy the three more sagas from Meyer - New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Also trying to find Anne Rice's novels when i get a chance to go to the book store after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment